● Lady Percy moves me - might she move you? CLICK TO FIND OUT
● Plus my novels, stories, verse, vulgar interests, apologies, and singing.
● Most posts are 300 words. I respond to all comments/re-comments.
● See Tone Deaf in New blogger.


Saturday, 15 August 2026

Veronica 5: Yet to come

The one thing that's missing from these four posts is any sustained mention of my emotional ties with Veronica, apart from the fact that I regarded myself as - unexpectedly and undeservedly - lucky. Confirmed by my father's visible astonishment when he first met Veronica. This was not a subject I felt entitled to deal with in the blog while she was alive.

I intend to rectify this but it won't be posted immediately; it will need deep thought in how I present this complex subject. I can however promise everyone that the post will not contain that four-letter word which I feel has been debased elsewhere and deserves a more thoughtful alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment