● Lady Percy moves me - might she move you? CLICK TO FIND OUT
● Plus my novels, stories, verse, vulgar interests, apologies, and singing.
● Most posts are 300 words. I respond to all comments/re-comments.
● See Tone Deaf in New blogger.


Sunday 20 August 2023

Gardens may be lovesome but are also hard work


The secondhand pots (see previous post) find a new home. The best one - which should have cost £50 - £60 but only cost a tenner - is on the extreme left, Coimpliments have  been paid by passers by. I will now resign as a garden designer.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely spot...definitely pot an evergreen in the large ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colette/Sandi. Now begins a burdnesome routine of watering these plants every day. As a result it has forced me to introduce a new and more efficient method of storing the 25 metre hose used to water gardens at the front and at the back. I may post about this thrilling topic but it may be difficult to convey its scientific rationale.

    ReplyDelete