● Lady Percy moves me - might she move you? CLICK TO FIND OUT
● Plus my novels, stories, verse, vulgar interests, apologies, and singing.
● Most posts are 300 words. I respond to all comments/re-comments.
● See Tone Deaf in New blogger.


Monday 4 March 2024

Larry's agony: progress report 1

Larry's progress towards his computerised date (See previous post) now stands at 774 words. For Larry to be comic I find he must suffer. Abominably. With so much suffering yet to come. Yet I made Larry; must I dislike him? For another 2500 words at least? Well, I have him wearing a most inappropriate suit and that's a start

2 comments:

  1. where's the previous 774 words...I honestly never dated anyone that thin in character...like air. Now inappropriate suit (like two sizes too small), definitely a yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi: The 774 words are WIP. They will not be exposed to public viewing until the other 2400 words are written. And in any there will be more rewriting of what is already written and that which has yet to be written.

    ReplyDelete